Have you always wanted a facelift but it’s either been too expensive, or too scary, or you’ve seen how as time goes by the surgical facelift seems to stretch and melt….
Why would you want to do that to your face? Your precious face?
People have trusted acupuncture for years to help balance their energy, well let’s up the game and let it rejuvenate your face!
Who says you have to age poorly!?!
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a NON SURGICAL facelift. Really, it’s a facelift. But no cutting. No obvious healing time. And no chance of it going backward on you.
Microneedling is thousands of years old, but updated with modern technology to make it safer, easier, and oh my gosh so very effective!
What do sessions consist of?
We begin by sitting in front of a red light. Why? This red light helps us begin by boosting your collagen (or the spiral filaments in your face that give it lift) by 200%!
Then you lay down, I clean your face, and I begin. We can target certain areas AND do your whole face and neck. The whole procedure takes about 35 minutes and is painless for most, and a little “sensational” for some. But I am in full control of the depth of the needles and can back that off to your comfort level so there is no reason to fear any pain.
Now let’s get cooking on understanding what this Non-Surgical FaceLift actually achieves.
– Removes fine lines and wrinkles, as well as lightens or removes deep lines (smile lines and crows feet for instance.)
– Transforms Thin Skin into luscious healthy skin
– Lightens or Fully removes age spots or other pigmentation
– Heals Acne scars
– Lessens or Removes Eye Bags and dark circles
– Lifts and Tightens the whole face overall
– Removes deep pores/blackheads on the nose
– Turns aging skin back into youthful, glowing skin.
– Lifts and Firms Sagging Neck, Cheeks and Eyelids
– Addresses the whole body and uses Chinese Herbs to treat constitutions from your Root, not just the skin on your face…
I’m going to break this down into laymen’s terms for you so you can understand how remarkable a gift you are about to give yourself.
The microneedle pen holds 12 tiny specially shaped needles vibrating at 10,000 RPM. That’s fast! So fast you can’t even really feel it.
Anyway, the needles puncture your skin and create a channel to where collagen is created. That puncture is considered an “injury” and the very helpful parts of your healing clean-up team show up to clean up the mess and in doing so…..fix what they have missed before :). The natural healing process fills in these channels by producing new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis (That is biology talk for a layer of your skin). In addition, new capillaries are formed for even more improved blood supply.
It’s a kind of trickery……but in your best most beautiful interest.
With microneedling, the top layer of your skin is parted without being damaged…and this is the KEY point to the whole thing. Your skin remains intact through and after the whole procedure. In addition, it does not burn your skin like peels or more invasive lasers. This fact alone is worth its weight in gold!
The needle penetration depth can be adjusted based on the skin and what we are treating from .25mm to 2.50mm. Using this approach as needed will trigger the body’s repair process until the desired level of skin rejuvenation is achieved.
This is a very good and important question. While results differ a little from person to person based on the severity of the facial depletion or level of scaring, in general, the guideline is that whatever results you see will last 3-5 years.
How many sessions will it take to get to your desired outcome? Again, the best-case scenario is 6 sessions performed once a month.
Will I need maintenance?
Most people find the healing that comes from the facelift through their entire body! This keeps them coming back monthly or every other month. This is not bad for the face, in fact it triggers healing responses through your entire body since there are multiple channels being accessed through your face that address total body health and balance.
Regular maintenance is not required, you can simply schedule as needed after your six sessions are complete or the level of your desired outcome has been reached.
Most people find the treatment results last longer when they incorporate body acupuncture which balances the whole being. I find that to be true as well.
If you have had acupuncture before you will feel the same sense of relaxation and wellness that you expect from an acupuncture session.
If you have not, there is nothing I can say to you to make you believe it won’t hurt…you just have to try.
However, I will say, if you are feeling pain I have so many ways to make that stop, from lowering the depth of the needles to switching over to nano-needling which has zero needles, it’s more like a stimulating massage that feeds your face! But trust me, if there has even been a time to go out on a limb and try….this is it!
If you have any of the following conditions it is NOT right for you.
– On Blood Thinners (Can only use Nano-Needling)
– If you have open sores, active acne or Keloid scars on your face
It’s for you!
It’s after your Cosmetic Face Lift….Now what?
– For the first 24 hours DO NOT USE YOUR FACE PRODUCTS!
– You can wash your face in Warm or Cool water, but ONLY use the Hyaluronic Acid and Chinese Herbs I sent you home with. I want to explain this to you so you understand, the Hyaluronic Acid (HA) acts as a hydrator and carries with it whatever you put on your face. While your face is open you only want the HA and the Chinese herbs going into your deeper layers. They are creating the backbone of healing for your face for the next 7 years!-
– DO not Exercise for the rest of the day. Sweat will seriously irritate your face. Go ahead and try, but when it hurts…..blame yourself 🙂
– Stay out of direct Sun, Wind, and Drafts for the rest of the day.
Your face may be red, and feel a little burned or dry for the rest of the day. This is very normal. Please use the Hyaluronic Acid when it feels dry and you can use a cool cloth if you need to cool down. This will be gone by morning.
In the morning you may feel some tingling still, but you will be surprised how different your face looks already!
The healing of your face takes one full month. It will KEEP changing. Use your Chinese cocktails and the HA and smile as often as you can!
And, when you notice how amazing and fast your face is changing please tell everyone you know!
The most economical way to achieve your desired results is to buy a package of 6 Facelifts.
You will be put on a six month payment plan of $250/month. Which is a $900 savings over buying them individually.
One session bought individually costs $400.